Bilingual Onsite Manager
Whippany, NJ 07981
Staff Management Group a leader in the light industrial staffing world is looking for an energetic, go-getter personality to manage one of our clients in Whipanny, NJ!
This position is for the 1st Shift
Job Responsibilities of the Onsite Manager include but limited to:
- Provide high level customer service and ensure compliance to all company’s rules and regulations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to customer inquiries in responsive manner.
- Manage daily on-site operations such as headcount, check-ins of employees to ensure staff’s availability during working hours.
- Train all temporary employees and new hired staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor all company activities and ensure compliance with company procedures and policies.
- Coordinate with supervisors and management to plan activities for higher productivity on production site.
- Develop and maintain relationship with management and supervisors to resolve employee issues, concerns and grievances as per existing company policy.
- Develop ways to retain all employees through motivation and encouragement.
- Maintain weekly temporary payroll and employee personal files to facilitate effective personnel management.
- Provide orientation to employees in terms of company values and culture to affiliate employees as per organizational
- Coordinate and act as liaison between client and branch offices
Salary will commensurate with Experience
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!