Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and required documents to support compliance with regulatory and other requirements.
- Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
- Follow-up and verifies corrective actions.
- Analyse data and present information and solutions based on analysis.
- Review and revise as instructed existing procedures and forms that supplement the plant EH&S programs.
- Support the Contractor Management process and manage/maintain all documents.
- Assist in the preparation of EH&S reports.
- Contributes to the overall needs and objectives of the EHS Team and the company.
- Support ISO 14001, ISO 50001, and OHSAS 18001 Management system.
- Oversee Behaviour Based / Observation Safety Programs.
- Assist in administering compliance programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, EAP, Hearing Conservation, Hot Work, Respiratory Protection, BBP, etc.
- Schedule activities such as training, , medical evaluations, meetings, etc.
- Manages PPE inventory, replenishment, and distribution
- Perform additional duties as assigned by HSE manager or Team.
- Provide direct support to EHS Team
- Must possess at a minimum an Associate Degree. Prefer Associate in Occupational Safety or Health sciences
- Mid to Advanced level in MS Office applications.
- Technical writing a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 0-2 yrs. experience in a manufacturing environment.
- The ability to work independently and seek help or assistance as needed
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Distinctly dependable and trustworthy, with a strong and proven work ethic
- Be able to prioritize tasks
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!