Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Technical & Operational Skills Required:
• Receiving: Unloads trucks, trailers, or other vehicles and moves merchandise to the appropriate areas.
• Shipping: Loads finished goods from Production to appropriate trailers for shipment.
• Material Handling: Relocate material within the warehouse from one location to other locations as necessary and moves all necessary components, etc., from storage to production activities as needed.
• Prepares and fills out necessary documentation on all receiving forms, shipping documents and production tallies as needed.
• Regularly operates the following equipment; personal computer and printer, Bar Code Scanner, telephone and fax, copier, lift truck equipment to include fork lift, pallet jacks and clamp equipment.
• Operates hand or power driven trucks for receiving, shipping and production coverage activities.
• Operates scales and stretch wrap equipment necessary for distribution activities.
• Operates bar-coding equipment to move and locate material in all areas of the plant.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
• 1+ years of relevant work experience in a team based warehouse/manufacturing environment preferred.
• Demonstrated competency in attention to detail, accuracy, work standards, initiative and managing work.
• Must have strong communication skills and command of English, both verbal and written.
Weekend PM (FRI, SAT and SUN)
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!