Edison, NJ 07032 | Temp to Perm
Our client in Lyndhurst location has an immediate opening for an Import/Export Specialist
To act as part of the facility teams as it relates to inbound data file importing. To actively retrieve daily data files from FTP and email, manipulate, correct and import them into PPX program and or USPS applications for processing. Maintain customer parcel data files and archives on a daily basis.
Data - Daily Tasks
- Pull all data files (*all Canada, International and Domestic) from FTP folders or from emails, daily, a minimum of twice a day, or as required.
- Download customer data from FTP sites, and review product for import to determine if content contains any prohibited items, zero values, valid 2 letter country of origin codes, 2 letter province codes, any duplication of data (not to be confused with multi-package orders, these should appear on separate lines with their own unique identifier) and notify reporting Manager to take corrective action when necessary.
- Verify data is properly formatted for importing into PPX.
- Verify data is properly formatted for file upload to the USPS FTP for GSS processing.
- Notify customer service, in some instances customer’s directly s via email or phone of any missing data or other data related issues
- Import customer data into PPX for processing purposes.
- Create .XML file for GSS processing and upload to USPS FTP site.
- Post copy of customer original data to FTP “To” archive folder and an excel version of the file to the XPO/RRD Operations folder daily.
- Work closely with Data Analysts in LAX location to assist in covering vacation and sick days, overflow during peak season.
- Work closely with Operations personnel to resolve any file or data issues.
- Re-import file when necessary for processing to be completed.
- All other duties as assigned by Management.
Previous experience with Import/Export
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions.
Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing.
We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!