Monroe Township, NJ 08831
Monday to Friday / 8:30am - 5:00pm
• Communicate, and work with multiple partners within the distribution center, manufacturing, customer service, accounting, and other areas.
• Verify and maintain records on inventory adjustments, movements and transfers, request backup documentation and resolve discrepancies.
• Run reports and perform data entry functions
• Research and Reconcile differences in counts and inventory inaccuracies.
• Work on inventory related projects such as disposals, relocation of inventory, consolidation/organization, sorting, relabeling, and repackaging.
• Assist manufacturing and warehouse personnel in maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other employees, supervisors, and managers.
• Assist in physical inventories.
• Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
• Attention to detail
• Understands and adheres to organizational and department policy and procedures
• Always conduct themselves in a professional manner
• Maintains job-related confidentiality
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Operates with a sense of teamwork
• HS Diploma, GED or equivalent, and 3 years of Inventory Control experience.
• Working knowledge of WMS system(s), MS Word and Excel.
• Basic math skills. Ability to accurately complete arithmetic computations to sufficiently perform duties of the job
• Attendance at work and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
• Ability to communicate effectively with vendors in English
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!