Logistics/Supply Chain Business System Analyst
Cranbury, NJ 08512 | Permanent
Staff Management Group, LLC. is currently looking for a Supply Chain Business Systems Analyst
Our Client, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and well being Provencal products and services. Continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide. Seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being.
The business systems analyst role will be based out of our North America Distribution Center located in Dayton, NJ. The ideal candidate will provide day-to-day support to our supply chain and logistics operation teams and will work in various systems (SAP, SCALE Warehouse Management System, Order Management System, and Shipping Systems) that are used. The candidate will work with key and end-users in various departments to ensure the proper flow of orders, deliveries and external vendors are met. Additionally, the position will work Supply Change Project & Process Director in order to provide technical solutions to Supply Chain projects. These might involve implementing new business processes and creating reports needed by business users.
- Review different interfaces between key systems SAP, Manhattan SCALE Warehouse Management System (WMS), Retail Management System, eCommerce (OMS), and Warehouse Control Systems (WCS). When there’s an issue with an interface, you will work and communicate with different key partners on resolution.
- Review SAP Idocs when there are
- EDI: Ensure that the proper integration of EDI transmissions (810, 856) from key accounts. You will work with our Central EDI Team when there are transmission errors and when we have new sales trading partners via EDI.
- Gather requirements and help to implement new business processes revolving around supply chain and logistics operations.
- Gather requirement and design, test and validate and schedule reports using corporate tools for end-users
- You will supply technical support of hardware including printers, scanners and scale
- Previous experience working within a distribution or logistics environment in which you have worked with SAP or a previous Warehouse Management System.
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts with non-technical users
- If you have data driven skills in which you have previously worked with EDI flows.
- Experience and good understanding in using T-SQL on up-to-date version MS-SQL Server
- Knowledge of working in Windows Server environments and technologies
- Prior experience working with report writing tools and have a working knowledge of reporting writing concepts
- Experience working with SQL Server Integration Services to extract data out databases would be considered a plus.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Experience with working with Visual Studio .NET technologies (VB.net, C#, ASP.net) would be considered a plus to build custom solutions.
- Candidate should be motivated and passionate about learning and working with technology
- Ability to work under deadlines and ability prioritize multiple projects.
- Working off-hours and weekends might be necessary on occasion to perform maintenance on systems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable experience
- Previous experience working in the retail field would be considered a plus, but not required
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!