Production Team Lead
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861 | Temp to Perm
Do you have production experience and leadership skills? Speak Spanish and English?
Staff Management Group may have just the right job for you!
We’re looking for a Bi-Lingual Assistant Supervisor for a local manufacturer who can multi-task and work in a high paced environment.
Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area.
As a Bi-Lingual Assistant Supervisor, you will be expected to:
- Read & understand fill and assemble specifications and match to the physical standard
- Prepare line start up sheet, equipment cleaning document, line standard sheet and reconciliation
- Generate pallet tickets for produced items
- Record tickets on production sheets
- Check all components, formula number and match to bill of material
- Check your line at least every hour
- Count & record your production quantity on your line standard sheet every hour
- Check your hourly production quantity & match to your line standard sheet
- Immediately report to your supervisor if you see any difference on your line standard sheet
- Always watch your line and if you need a mechanic, call immediately
- Inform your supervisor of any problems to avoid down time.
- Keep your line neat & clean
- Work as part of a team with other supervisors
- Prepare the next line to run Before one line finishes production,
- Count & return all components and clean your line and floor as soon as finish the order.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Production environment: 1 year
Required language: Spanish and English
About Staff Management Group
Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years.
Come join the team!