Whippany, NJ 07981
The successful candidate will require operating fork-lift, pallet jack and electrical pallet jack.
1. Responsible for receiving, documenting, performing and approving incoming inspection of the finished product and components as per customer SOP and making sure its compliance with the cGMP.
2. Responsible to verify lot # expiration date and item description of incoming material before receiving.
3. Responsible to verify the count, condition of pallets and the receiving documents before material is received
4. Responsible to apply pallet identification with necessary information
5. Responsible to keep the warehouse area clean.
6. Responsible for visual inspection of all shipments, including the truck.
7. Responsible for verification of all shipments against the packing list, including counts and identifying information.
8. Responsible for incoming inspection and sampling of components as required.
9. Assure that the components are available for schedule jobs before start-up.
10. Responsible to destroy excess components or product when instructed and required.
11. Responsible to make sure warehouse is in compliance with cGMP
12. Assume limited responsibility of other QA associates in their absence
13. Assist QA Supervisor/Manager/Director in various QA related tasks.
14. All other jobs as assigned by QA Supervisor, QA Manager and/or QA Director.
This position requires minimum high school degree with 1 to 5 years experience in Quality Assurance, Environmental compliance, Quality Control or R&D department preferred as well as demonstrated good interpersonal skills, strong communication skills and the ability to self-start, plan, organize, document and follow through on multi-task responsibilities.
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!