Edison, NJ 08817
• Associate will be in charge of inspecting incoming and outgoing merchandise into the building, fill out proper paperwork such as BOL, shipping logs, collect all documentation,
ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents, gather, and maintain all data related to shipping and receiving activities.
• Communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
• Ability to multitask and be detailed while performing all tasks.
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
• Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team - performing whatever duties are necessary.
• Job requires continuous physical exertion - walking / bending / lifting/ standing.
• Bilingual a plus, but is not necessary – Spanish a MUST.
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!