Avenel, NJ 07001
Staff Management is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor for a client in Avenel.
This is a permanent position.
- Coordinating and supervising warehouse workers based on needs and daily volume.
- Training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring;
- Adhering to policies and procedures.
- Resolving Problems;
- Performing scanning and operational warehouse tasks;
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Opening and Closing the building as needed.
Warehouse Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization
Bilingual/Spanish a must
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!