Hillside, NJ US
Staff Management Group is currently looking for a Batch Maker for our client in Hillside, NJ.
Please READ ALL THE JOB DESCRIPTION and REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY ONLY IF you have the experience.
Pay rate: $16 - $17/hour
Schedule: 1st Shift 6am-2:30pm & 2nd Shift 4pm-3am
We are seeking a skilled batch maker to join our team in Hillside. The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of various products according to recipes and instructions, while maintaining quality standards and ensuring the timely delivery of finished products.
- Measure and mix raw materials to prepare batches according to specific recipes and instructions
- Operate equipment such as mixers, blenders, and scales to accurately measure and mix ingredients
- Ensure that all materials are properly labeled and stored in the correct location
- Monitor and adjust production processes as needed to ensure that quality standards are met
- Keep detailed records of production, including batch numbers, weights, and other relevant information
- Clean and maintain equipment and work areas to ensure a safe and sanitary production environment
- Follow all safety and health guidelines, including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as required
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and other team members to ensure that production goals are met and any issues are addressed promptly
- Previous job experience as Material Handler REQUIRED
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or production environment preferred
- Knowledge of basic math and measurement principles
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and recipes
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work different shifts and overtime as needed
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for producing high-quality products, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Staff Management Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!