Ridgewood, NJ US
Staff Management Group is currently looking for a Cleaning Specialist for our client in Ridgewood, NJ.
Please READ ALL THE JOB DESCRIPTION and REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY ONLY IF you have the experience.
Pay rate: $18/hour
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 2:30pm-11:00pm (8 hours shift)
- 3rd Shift: Saturday and Sunday, 7am-7pm (11.50 hours shift) – flexible to work during the week as needed.
We are seeking a passionate, service-oriented, positive, hard-working and experienced cleaning professionals! As an employee, you will be part of a team that upholds high cleaning standards and safety as a top priority.
- Studio cleaning and prepping, including cleaning of exercise equipment (bikes, weights), floors and mirrors.
- Common area cleaning, including bathrooms, lockers, front desk, offices and hallways.
- Ability to service athletic equipment along with previous experience working with cleaning products and hand tools.
- Escalate any questions, issues, etc to Team Lead and GM.
- Uphold the cleaning standards set forth in the operating procedure manual.
- Excellent cleaning skills - Must possess a clear understanding of what constitutes a clean and sanitary environment.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Must be able to sustain physical work for 8 hours per day including standing, reaching and pulling.
- Task oriented excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload.
- Friendly, personable, cooperative team player, professional demeanor, self-motivated
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to take direction well.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
Staff Management Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!