Customer Service Representative
Avenel, NJ US
Staff Management Group is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for our client in Avenel, NJ.
Please READ ALL THE JOB DESCRIPTION and REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY ONLY IF you have the experience.
Pay rate: $18/hour
Schedule: 8:30am - 5pm
The final goal of the Customer Service Representative is to run smooth and successful daily operations to reach maximum clients’ satisfaction following and meeting the agreed targets.
- Execute daily tasks to receive, pick & ship merchandise timely through the Warehouse Management System
- Execute EDI orders by routing PO
- Manage returns on time
- Maintain Inventory Integrity
- Foresee and resolve any issues that could arise during the shipping process
- Respond to any customer requests in a timely fashion via email or phone
- Make sure that bills are accurate and done in a timely fashion
- Perform weekly calls with clients and attend meetings
- Cross-training activities with member of your teams
- Meet client’s KPI
- Understand client structure and needs of different channels, such as B2B and B2C
- Create solid SOP by client
- Maintain clear communications with the warehouse personnel
- Keep track of warehouse OT for special projects such as ticketing, inspections etc.
- Identify opportunities for billing and share them with your direct supervisors
- Innovative culture
- Identify new operational processes to reduce labor-intensive tasks and communicate these ideas to your direct supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations
- 2-4 years’ experience in similar role & Industry preferred
- Bi-lingual in Italian strongly preferred, bi-lingual in Spanish also preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite
- High school diploma required
- Ability to deal well with change and ambiguity
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Staff Management Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!