Customer Service Representative
Monroe Twp, NJ US
Staff Management Group is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for our client in Monroe, NJ.
Please READ ALL THE JOB DESCRIPTION and REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY ONLY IF you have the experience.
Pay rate: $21 / hour
Schedule: 1st Shift - 8am to 5pm (plus Overtime)
We have an immediate need for a bilingual Customer Service Representative with a primary focus on our Latin America customer segment. The role works closely with multiple segments of the company including Sales, Operations, and Finance.
- Assisting our customers in Latin America and the Caribbean, both in terms of receiving orders, providing shipping visibility, and assisting with issues that come up during transit.
- Provide customer support on issues related to processing credits, following up on warranty issues, short shipments, and resolving customs issues at destination.·
- Minimum 3 years of prior customer service experience required
- Prior call center experience highly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of college-level education required
- Must have strong written and verbal skills
- Professional and customer friendly phone etiquette
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Team-oriented mindset and strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask and easily change gears
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Must be flexible, open-minded and able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly reliable
Staff Management Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!