Inbound Team lead
Edison, NJ US
Staff Management Group is currently looking for a Inbound Team lead for our client in Edison, NJ.
Please READ ALL THE JOB DESCRIPTION and REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY ONLY IF you have the experience.
Pay rate: $20.00
Schedule: Thursday - Saturday / 6:00 am – 6:00 pm (plus Overtime)
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a warehouse setting. This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment. Employee will frequent a warehouse environment on a regular basis and will be exposed to a variety of sounds and equipment while in this environment.
The Inbound Team lead is responsible for assisting the Supervisor/Manager in tasks such as:
- Training, coaching, mentoring, and developing new and existing employees
- Assisting with the day-to-day operation
- Performing daily reports
- Adhering to the company policies and procedures
- Directing the flow of materials for optimal productivity while maintaining levels of quality, accuracy of inventory and safety of employees
Essential Functions for this Receiving Clerk job include:
- Leading the warehouse floor to ensure production and projects are completed
- Overseeing all phases of the Dispatch, Receiving, and/or Inventory Departments and provide support to all associates in those Departments.
- Works with the Supervisor/Manager to coordinate the planned and unplanned work flow. Responsible for ensuring all teams/departments are fulfilling their roles and running smoothly per the Supervisor’s/Manager’s instructions.
- Communicating with Supervisor/Manager daily to ensure timelines are being met.
- Providing on the job training, cross training. coaching, and mentoring to new and existing employees on a consistent basis.
- Communicating with Supervisor or Manager to allocate and assign labor where needed, to maximize output and meet customer demand.
- Completing process, accuracy, and production reports associated with daily goals and communicate findings to the Supervisor/Manager.
- Meeting with Supervisor/Manager daily to discuss productivity of employees, goal attainment and inventory levels. Act as a liaison between Supervisor/Manager and associates.
- Adhering to all company policies and department procedures and reporting any non-compliance by team members to Supervisor/Manager.
- Acting as the liaison between warehouse associates and management leaders.
- Maintaining warehouse cleanliness through consistent monitoring and coaching of associates, ensuring that all products are accounted for and in its proper place.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by management
- Good communication, organizational and time management skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Willingness to learn
- Leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to Teamwork
- Positive attitude is a must
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Inbound lead experience is a HUGE PLUS!
Staff Management Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!