Inventory Control Specialist
Robbinsville, NJ US
Staff Management Group is currently looking for a Inventory Control Specialist for our client in Robbinsville, NJ.
Please READ ALL THE JOB DESCRIPTION and REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY ONLY IF you have the experience.
Pay rate: $15.55 / hour
Schedule: MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8:00AM-4:30PM
This job involves managing inventory accuracy, conducting investigations, and maintaining proper inventory levels through strong communication and analytical skills.
- Perform Inventory Resolution/complex investigations
- Must complete physical inventory counts as assigned and strictly abide by company policy
- Must reconcile the inventory records to match physical counts for accuracy
- Must investigate inventory transaction history (computer records) to identify source of count discrepancy and/or transaction errors
- As needed, must communicate proactively and clearly with all operations department supervisors/ managers, Client Service Managers, and Purchasing on inventory levels, locations and reconciliation issues
- Assist management by maintaining and enforcing proper inventory policies and accurate counts and investigations to identify the source(s) of discrepancies when detected
- Help monitor and deter inappropriate inventory transactions or misappropriation (use)
- Must assist loss prevention departments with any investigation when required
- Assist with Performance Audits
- Perform Physical Count requests
- Perform Item Modifications (in WMS system)
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be bilingual (English AND Spanish)
- Strong overall knowledge of Warehousing Operations (Receiving, SOF, Replenishment)
- (WMS) Warehouse Management System experience
- Previous Inventory Control experience
- Microsoft Excel
- BLS (Warehouse Management System)
- Strong math/counting skills
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be Hi-lo certified (valid MI driver’s license OR proof of corrected vision that meets the same requirements) This position is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory counts and helping the warehouse management team to define and maintain acceptable inventory level for a large number of SKU’s.
- Good mathematical skills (addition/ subtraction/ multiplication/ division)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to read and write legibly
- Strong communication and computer skills.
- Must have cross functional experience in warehouse operations
- At least 6 months of Inventory control experience.
Staff Management Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!