Inventory Receiving Handler
Robbinsville, NJ US
Staff Management Group is currently looking for a Inventory Receiving Handler for our client in Robbinsville, NJ.
Please READ ALL THE JOB DESCRIPTION and REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY ONLY IF you have the experience.
Pay rate: $16.73 / hour
Schedule: MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8:00AM-4:30PM
This position is responsible for the inventory handler warehouse function. Individuals are licensed forklift operators who have knowledge and ability to use HRT radio frequency scanners.
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Repetitively
- Unloading material
- Counting items/material
- Labeling material
- Moving pallets of freight
- Maintain and complete daily forms
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 1+ years general warehouse experience
- Hand-held HRT Radio Frequency Scanner / Transponder knowledge and/or experience
- Ability to be Hi-lo certified (valid driver’s license OR proof of corrected vision that meets the same requirements)
- Ability to pass basic aptitude test
- Pass basic math and reasoning test
- Follow written instructions correctly
- Visual speed and accuracy
- Able to correctly categorize and classify different items
- Knowledge and compliance with company Safety and Security rules
- Knowledge and compliance with Lean 5-S practices
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities in English
- Some computer knowledge
- 75% score or greater on most recent Performance Appraisal (if applicable)
- As required to perform essential functions of position
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
Staff Management Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!