Mount Olive, NJ US
Staff Management Group is currently looking for a Sanitarian for our client in Mount Olive, NJ.
Please READ ALL THE JOB DESCRIPTION and REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY ONLY IF you have the experience.
Pay rate: $25/hour
Schedule: 3rd shift, Monday-Friday 9:00pm - 6:00am.
The Registered Sanitarian will monitor all sanitation processes and activities of contractors and or associates engaged with the cleaning and sanitation duties and processes. This position also supports the Production Sanitation Program by monitoring and ensuring sanitation efficiency. This person will now be responsible for monitoring and validating sanitation procedures, results of cleaning, record monitoring, titration checks.
- Monitor third party and or contractors' all sanitation activities and processes throughout the production facility.
- Daily tracking and documenting all sanitation and cleaning processes.
- Perform daily pre-op and post-op inspections.
- Support cleaning events/activities during incidents and investigation.
- Record Review of Sanitation documentation & records.
- Help GDI in training process with additional shadowing of newly trained employees.
- Informs any issues/concerns to Supervisors/ Managers.
- Trends sanitation issues by department.
Staff Management Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!