Elizabeth, NJ US
Staff Management Group is currently looking for a 3rd Shift Team Lead for our client in Elizabeth, NJ.
Please READ ALL THE JOB DESCRIPTION and REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY ONLY IF you have the experience.
Pay rate: $17/hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday 3rd Shift: 10pm - 6am
The Team Leader will be responsible for leading group working activities to optimize production performance. This operation is to be performed keeping safety as a primary objective and following established GMP, Safety, Regulatory and company's procedures and policies. Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Responsible for the safety, well-being and training of the team members under his/her leadership.
- Complete required paperwork in a timely fashion as required by the production and quality schedule.
- Perform and complete various quality checks, such as but not limited to; pre & post operation checks, Metal detector checks, Lot coding, product consistency, equipment pressures, etc.
- Understand and use downtime monitoring system (CDC), and log machine down time reasons.
- Coordinate line set up to ensure production schedule is executed, such as but not limited to; personnel, packaging, batch maker, documentation, etc.
- Operate all machinery/equipment in the area of responsibility including light, as well as perform general mechanical repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Ensure that all of the proper components are being used, reporting any deviations or issues to the Production Supervisor and/or QC Manager.
- Ensure the proper weight / volume is met per product specification / label claim.
- Ensure the proper coding is clearly legible on the packaging as specified by Q.C. and customer directives.
- Read, interpret, and follow Company’s policy, procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Read, interpret and follow the daily production schedule and demands.
- Ensure that washouts and sanitation of tools and equipment is appropriately done, prior to line start up.
- Oversee and document rework product when required.
- General housekeeping in working area to comply with GMP’s and safety concerns.
- General knowledge of use of compressed gases, nitrogen, and ability to set, monitor and adjust pressures.
- Aid the organization in development of written process specification and controls.
Staff Management Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.
About Staff Management Group: Staff Management Group has over 30 years of experience placing staffing candidates in distribution, manufacturing, production, assembly and clerical positions. Most of our candidates have been with us for over 5 years. Staff Management Group is one of New Jersey’s leading staffing and recruiting agencies specializing in light industrial and clerical staffing. We have over 5,000 staff employees serving over 100 clients in the Northern New Jersey area. Come join the team!